We will soon be conducting a recruitment exercise for Flight Stewardesses in Korea. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to receive your application.
* Females who are at least 1.58m in height
* University degree holder (those graduating in August 2013 may also apply)
* High level of English proficiency
* Willingness and commitment to serve a compulsory service bond
* Willing to be based in Singapore
* Children of patrons and veterans are encouraged to apply
If you make it through our rigorous selection process, you will undergo about 3-4 months of training. Our comprehensive training programme will cover topics such as:
* Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
* Service Procedures
* Passenger Handling
* Deportment & Grooming
* Language & Communication Skills
* Safety Equipment Procedures
* First Aid
On successful completion of training you will commence flying duties.
Remuneration & Service Benefits
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially, with further extensions at the Company’s discretion. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Please click here to submit an online application by 19 April2013.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend interviews in Seoul in May 2013.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Singapore Airlines and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.